Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Paper Pumpkin fun!

Have you tried out a Paper Pumpkin Subscription yet?  For $20 a month, you can receive a little red box full of stamps, ink, and other goodies to make awesome projects.  Some months you might make cards, some months you might make a wreath or other home decor, some months you make goodie pouches, gift bags, etc.  It's always a surprise and it's always fun to open the mailbox and discover what you will be making that month.
If you have a Paper Pumpkin subscription, you should definitely join the Paper Pumpkin Fan Club on facebook where thousands of subscribers share alternative ideas of projects you can make with your monthly supplies.  I really appreciate this group because occasionally, I open a kit and think, "I don't really care for this." However, I always find alternatives to make and no kit goes to waste! :)

This month, we received supplies to make eight cards with a more masculine look for Father's Day, Birthdays, and so forth.

This is the stamp set that came in the kit:
I loved the stamp set, but found myself wanting to jazz up the cards a little.  I swapped out some of the background colors and added balloons for the birthday version:

I kept the other four cards as designed, but changed some of the colors to make Father's Day cards for my four brothers:

I recently made these alternative cards using the Birthday Bundle Paper Pumpkin kit (idea from Julie Davison):

These projects came from the March and April kits:

Branches sponged from the negative of the branches in the wreath.  Thank you Debbie Coleby for the idea.
Made from "Celebrate Everything," a bonus set in April kit

Alternative project from the March Hello Sunshine kit.  Card holder to give as a gift.


If you don't like gathering supplies and designing projects from scratch, this monthly kit is for you!  Well...I actually like doing that and these monthly kits are still a hit with me! :)  You can get an ongoing monthly subscription (cancel anytime), or try a pre-paid subscription for one month to twelve months.  You need to sign up by the 10th of the month to receive that month's kit.

As a thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator when you subscribe, you will receive a handmade box to store your PP stamp sets in (or other supplies) as well as a container for storing your ink spots.

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment