Monday, May 9, 2016

May Make & Take Projects

This past Saturday marked the one year anniversary of our Monthly Make & Take class.  Happy Stampiversary to us!  These are the projects we made.  We found most of our designs from Pinterest, Stampin' Up, and classes we've attended.

Strawberry is made out of the pear from Apple of My Eye set.
What I Love and Hello stamp sets from SAB 2016
All about Everything stamp set from April 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit

This is a gift card holder.  It's hard to tell in the photo,
but there is a pocket in front of the back pocket to put a giftcard in.
Zoo Babies stamp set

This is the same design as the card right above it.
Attendees could choose to do a baby card,
or use the Balloon Celebration stamp set for this card.
A little about us:
Lorinda and I rejoined the Stampin' Up family in March 2015.  We met through Stampin' Up over 10 years ago and were demonstrators together back then.  It was the beginning of a life-long friendship.  She moved away and we both took a break from Stampin' Up for awhile (although we still used the stuff we had collected).  We rejoined last March to take advantage of the great offers for new recruits during Sale-a-bration.  I wasn't planning to do classes or become completely stamping obsessed again...but it happened...and I'm so glad! :)  It was Lorinda's idea to do these classes every month and I am really happy she thought of it.  Although I have always been a social person, I sort of neglected that side of me for awhile in the busyness of raising a family.  I didn't realize how much I was missing it until I started re-connecting with old friends and making new friends through these stamping gatherings.  I have so thoroughly enjoyed connecting with friends and exercising my creativity over the past fourteen months and that is why I call stamping the best "happiness therapy."  I love stamping and I'm so thankful for all the friends who stamp with me.
Marsha & Lorinda at On Stage Local.






No comments:

Post a Comment