Wednesday, October 28, 2015

September 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit

I have really loved the AWESOME stamp set that came in the September Paper Pumpkin kit!  I will admit I wasn't thrilled at first when I opened my box and saw that it was a kit to make treat bags instead of cards. However, the treat bags turned out really cute AND I have used the set of fifteen stamps over and over again for various projects.



Of course, I used it for cards:





I used it to make tags for various fall and Halloween treats:






These little mints were easy to decorate and I think they will be so cute on the Thanksgiving table.




I also used the "You're So Sweet" stamp to make these cute little Ghirardelli tag treats that were NOT fall themed.






And yes, I did use the set to make the treat bags as described.  They were popular at a craft fair I did and I have a couple left to share with my son's preschool teachers.  Hint: The paper did not curl for me well when I tried using the straw as instructed.  It worked much better with a bone folder.




The September Paper Pumpkin kit ended up being a winner in my book!  

If you haven't signed up for Paper Pumpkin yet, you should!  It's so fun to receive your monthly kit in the mailbox!  You can order prepaid subscriptions for one to twelve months, or get a monthly subscription here.  Please choose Marsha LaFroth as your demonstrator. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment