Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Acorny Thank You



I wanted to share the cute cards we recently made at a team meeting led by Robin Merriman.  Yes, demonstrators like to go to classes too!  I love team meetings because I don't have to do any planning or prep work.  I just get to go stamp and play!

The projects at this meeting featured the new Acorny Thank You bundle found in the 2015 Holiday Catalog.




The card above and the following three cards were designed by Robin Merriman.




Yesterday, I went to another stamp class led by my direct upline, Michelle Suit, where we made another cute card with the Acorny bundle.



This last card was also made at Michelle's class.  It is not part of the bundle, but it was so darling I had to share it too!  This was made with the Wondrous Wreath stamp set.  It is now on my wish list and I predict I will be buying it soon!





   

No comments:

Post a Comment