Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sale-A-Bration 2016!

Cel-e-brate good times, come on!  That Lionel Richie song has been running through my head over and over for the past few weeks as I've been gearing up for Stampin' Up's most exciting time of the year--Sale-A-Bration!  Everyone can earn exclusive free products with every $50 they spend between January 5 and March 31.  If you haven't seen the free products yet, check out the catalog HERE.  Demonstrators had the opportunity to earn sale-a-bration items a month early, so I've been spending, earning, and playing with my new stuff!

The first set I played with was the Sky is the Limit set.

Stampin Up ~ SKY IS THE LIMIT ~ Cling mount stamp set ~ vintage plane ~ NEW

I would like to take credit for designing some awesome cards with this set, but I really just copied the creative cards made by my team leaders, Michelle Suit and Robin Merriman.  I am always in need of more masculine cards, so this set is a perfect fit!  I love how these cards turned out.

Thank you, Robin, for the design.
Thank you, Michelle, for the design.

Robin also designed this one, what a cool fold!

I'm having a Sale-A-Bration open house on January 16th from 3-6 where I will have many more samples to show using multiple items from the SAB catalog.  Stop by to look at the products and make some cards.  You can make as few or as many as you want.  Your first card is free, additional cards are $2 each. There will be at least four designs to choose from.  I hope you can come celebrate with me! :)

One last thing, these are the projects we made at our Monthly Make & Take Class in January:




Card and envelope holder

It was so fun to see friends that I haven't seen in a long time.  I love that stamping brings me together with friends, both old and new, and we get to make cool stuff rather than just go to a movie.  It's fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment