Friday, November 25, 2016

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack


It was so fun to have friends over for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class last week.  There were five card designs and guests could choose to make one of each card, or three of each.  Many of them chose to stamp-a-stack! :)

I tried to choose fairly simple designs with limited die-cutting so they would come together quickly, yet still be impressive.  I found some great samples on Pinterest.  The first design is shown above, these are the others:





The last one wasn't quite so simple, but I die-cut the flower ahead of time to speed things along.  Most of my guests were able to complete 15 cards in 2 hours.  These are my awesome guests hard at work:



I love those ladies and can't wait for the next stamping get-together!

No comments:

Post a Comment