Friday, July 29, 2016

Holiday Head Start Demo Training Day

Last Saturday I attended a "Holiday Headstart Demo Training Day" put on by Michelle Suit and Leena Girsa.  It was really relaxing to make Christmas projects and listen to Christmas music in July; I loved it!  Did I mention it was 100 degrees outside?!

These are some of the goodies we made.  Snow Place stamp set and Snow Friends framelits are featured several times.  Those items have definitely been added to my wishlist! 


When I got home, I showed the projects we made to my family and this "shutter" card was a big hit!  Even the boys were impressed!
In case the video doesn't work, I tried to capture the shutter effect in these photos.  As you open the card, the shutters open revealing the penguin's face.  So fun!
I also took pictures of cards that were on display that I want to recreate.  The first card with the snowman in the jar was my absolute favorite!

We were able to bring one "guest" (not a demonstrator) with us and I was happy to go with my friend, Cindy.  Sadly, she was moving the next day, but at least we had our last big stamping day together before she left!



No comments:

Post a Comment