Friday, February 26, 2016

Sweet Lil' Chick


Last night was a middle-of-the-night stamp session for me as I tried to decide on the projects for our upcoming Make & Take class.  I wanted to make a baby card since it's been awhile since we've made one.  I also wanted to incorporate Sale-a-bration items into the class since March is the last month to earn free SAB items.  The darling Honeycomb Happiness set was the perfect choice to meet both needs.


I recently bought the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits when they were on sale, so I was itching to try those out too.  I used the SAB Botanical Gardens vellum to make the bag.  It was difficult to see the fold lines on the vellum, and I wouldn't recommend it as your first bag to cut, but I finally figured it out! :)  The card is note card size so it will fit in the little bag that acts as an envelope.  I think it is so sweet!



The "Hello Baby" words came from the Crazy About You stamp set.  If my guests don't need a baby card, they can change the greeting to say "Happy Easter", "Hello Spring," or use the greetings that come in the set.  They can also choose to use a normal envelope instead of the vellum bag if they want to mail their card.


My inspiration for the card came from Rachel Tessman.  My inspiration for the vellum bag came from Bussy here.  Thank you!

If you have any questions about how to make this, don't hesitate to ask!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment