Thursday, March 2, 2017

Flourishing Phrases


This week I have been playing with the beautiful Flourishing Phrases bundle.  I love it when I can use the same design for a card over and over and simply swap the sentiment.  It is especially easy to do with this stamp set that includes so many great sentiments.  I found this card design by Helga Hopen here and loved its simplicity.  We will be making this card at my next Make & Take class on March 11th.  I hope to see you there!

 

  

  

The background is Tip Top Taupe cardstock.  The Mint Macron rectangle is embossed with the Petal Burst embossing folder. The leafy branch is die-cut from Garden Green cardstock.  The leaves on the inside of the card are stamped in Mint Macaron.  This is another version of the card:



To get the background effect shown above, I rubbed a Mint Macaron stamp pad inside the Petal Burst embossing folder before embossing on white cardstock.  The leafy branch was die-cut from Mint Macaron cardstock.

These are some of the other cards I have made this week with the Flourishing Phrases stamp set.  I found the ideas on Pinterest.  





You can make three of the designs shown above with my online card class in March.  Click HERE for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment